Kanger RANGER 200W Starter Kit is an exemplary vape mod system, featuring a durable zinc-alloy chassis construction, intricate temperature control systems, and paired with the Milli Mesh Coil System that is geared towards vapers of any and all levels.
Constructed of durable zinc-alloy, the Ranger Kit is simple and sleek, utilizing a strong outer chassis to protect the proprietary chip-set within. Powered by a set of dual high-amp 18650 battery cells (sold separately), the Ranger’s dual battery bay can be accessible by opening the magnetic battery door to run the batteries sequentially.
With an impressive wattage range of 5-200W, the Ranger can utilize any atomizer between the 0.05-3.0ohm range, with a 510 connection, of course. In addition, the Ranger features an extensive temperature control suite, including wire options of stainless steel, nickel, and titanium.
When used in conjunction with the Kanger Ranger Sub-Ohm Tank, the box mod can fully utilize the tanks stainless steel construction, holding 3.8 mL of today’s favorite e Juice, refilled via a sliding top fill system. Furthermore, the Kanger Ranger Sub-Ohm Tank utilizes a dual slotted airflow control ring, adjusting the airflow to the proper degree, ventilating the coil structure within to output dense flavorful clouds.
Kanger Ranger 200W Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions – 83 mm by 48 mm by 28.5 mm
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 5-200W
- Resistance Range: 0.05-3.0 ohms
- Temperature Range: 100-315°C
- V W Mode
- TC Mode
- Memory Mode
- Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Compatibility
- Zinc-Alloy Chassis Construction
- Intuitive Side Mounted Firing Button
- O LED Display Screen
- Two Adjustment Buttons
- LED Wattage Indicator Light Strip
- High Temperature Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Low Voltage Protection
- Over-Time Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection